HW Adrian Shaw stuff

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sun May 5 15:51:38 EDT 1996

> The b-side of the tape is called "Turn the Tape Over Vol 2."
>and is ummmmmm.... minimalist, would be the politest term.   Yoko Ono
>would have been proud of it.

:0)

>Can't explain the Moorcock / Turn the Tape over link except to suggest
>that it may be a mistype.

no, it's actually a *better* incarnation of "Turn the Tape Over". The
Moorcock version could is *almost* a proper song - much shorter (thank God!)
and with some incredible lyric lines:

"Turn the tape over
 Turn the tape over
 Turn the tape over
 Turn the tape over..." repeat in absurdum

>There's another copy of the 7" being advertised for sale in Record
>Collector.   I'll send it as a separate message.

The Brothel In Rosenstrasse?
:0)

>jill

\\joe

ObMusicallyLobotomy: Turn the Tape Over Vol 2