HW Adrian Shaw stuff

Gordon drgoon at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Sun May 5 21:13:18 EDT 1996

Jill wrote:

> Yeah - the lost gig.   No tapes of this anywhere  8-(
>
> Unless this is one of the rarities that are apparently lurking in
> Brock's archive.

The security that was working the con was ZZ 9 Plural Z Alpha, the
Hitchiker fan club, specifically the live SF "re-enactment" mob from
Brighton. I spoke to somebody who knows them, but she's pretty sure none
of them taped it.

> Snorkwind (Stonehenge'84)
>
> Heart of the City/ Circus/ Shouldn't Do That/ Choose Your Masks/
> Mercedes Benz/ Right Stuff /?something - almost Secret Agent/
> Brainstorm/ Master of the Universe

Great - I had a blank for "Heart of the City" and "Oh Lord..." for
"Mercedes Benz", but also have a blank for the track after The Right
Stuff. Now that I look, I've got "instrumental" for some of the
sunrise set, which was similar to stuff done at Seacon.

> Hawkon:  10 Feb 1985
>
> Soundcheck/Auction/ Hurry On Sundown/ Mick's Blues/ Wild Thing/Got Your
> Number/ Waiting For Tomorrow/ Brainbox Pollution/ You Shouldn't Do That/
> Master of the Universe/ Brainstorm/ In the Mude/ X It in Tibet/ Rip Off
> Blues.

Thanks... didn't tape this one unfortunately. Pretty dumb given I had a
tape machine with me - used for some Eloy playing back at the hotel. :)

Gordon.