Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Steve zaius at TELEPORT.COM
Mon May 6 11:14:05 EDT 1996

>        Buck's Boogie (A waste of valuable space in my opinion, they should
>                       have put in Perfect Water instead)

I like Buck's Boogie a hell of a lot better than any of that mediocre dreck
on Club Ninja or any of the post Joe/Al lineups.
The BOC guys trying vainly to do typical 1980's poodle rock {trying to
downgrade themselves for commercial success by writing another Burnin' For
You (Dancing in the Ruins)}.  I remember making the guy in the record store
dig Club Ninja out of the UPS box, getting home, cranking up the volume and
spinning the vinyl, only to be horribly disappointed: "Make Rock Not
War"???  What the hell was that all about?
I hope to Hades that their next effort is not an embarrassment like some of
the recent "Black Sabbath" material.
Well, I guess if Eric (God Bless the man I respect him immensely) sees this
screed, he'll definitely stick to AOL, eh?

Steve

"As long as someone wields the whip, someone else will want to kiss it."
-G. Gordon Gordon