HW: was The Blood of Man

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Mon May 6 15:37:08 EDT 1996

Carl E. Anderson writes:

> > > including the whole 'off-topic' scene going on.
> >
> > Could you elaborate on that?  I'm not sure what you're refering to...
>
>         I think he meant: the massive continous Limelight scene that
> wasn't connected with HW's presence.  Thus 'off-topic' to this list
> (as much as anything else we discuss, anyway ;)

You mean, like the fishnet-clad dancer in the suspended cage?  And all
the gothlings and rubber/leather fetishists crowding the place?  It
*did* seem kind of un-Hawkwind-ish if you stopped to think about it...
But frankly, when the band is onstage, I sort of lose all the rest of
it.  And anyway, I worked a couple blocks from the Limelight, so I got
used to seeing people like that every day, on the way home from work.
;-)

Steve