The Blood of Man

Gordon drgoon at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Mon May 6 17:14:02 EDT 1996

Steve wrote:
> Dunno if you were here for the discussion of the Bastard as frontman
> on the last tour - he drew very mixed reviews.

I glanced over it as I picked up the last few thousand messages when I
started using my home account again. :) First thing I did was rush out and
bought all five EMI remasters and NT's latest though...

So he's a bit of a performance artist as well? Peter Gabriel has a lot to
answer for. :) Why 'The Bastard'? His voice does remind me of a similarly
named frontman from a HW-inspired Leeds group called Bastard... and *that*
Bastard seemed to get on famously with Brock at his HawkDog show in
Leeds... errr?

Gordon.