Swerving crazily off topic!

Steve zaius at TELEPORT.COM
Tue May 7 02:35:12 EDT 1996

 I think Tony Martin's a great singer,
>certainly better than ozzy.

watch it, bub- you're on thin ice!  Although I can't figure Ozzy out- he's
like the Paul McCartney of heavy rock- retire, come out of retirement, fall
offstage and perform dull shows in a backbrace, retire again.... why can't
he just *retire* or maybe go on tour with Entwhistle and Daltrey if he's
broke (which I doubt)

>> It had Dio & Iommi.  If they didn't hate each other, they'd be the
>> greatest team in heavy metal.  ;-)

As long as Martin Birch produces.

>Yeah, but that only applies to the lyrics.  Buck's gtr playing is
>pretty hard to attack, even if it occurs in the midst of shitty songs.

Absolutely true.  And unfortunately, Buck's precious pearls have studded
quite a few dunghills in the last few years.

>> And frankly, I think being branded "bad fans" by Eric sort of pissed
>> off a few people who had previously been very supportive of the "3OC"
>> edition of the band.
>> > Yeah, he and Buck prefer the toadying idolatry of aol to the frank
>> > discussions on BOC-L, I'm afraid.  You can run, but you can't hide...

All Hail the Revolution!  Right.  Well, others have made the same mistake
with much more drastic consequences- anyone remember that old Lenny Bruce
routine?:
Nazi: "Fuhrer baby, you look terrific- they *love* you!"
Hitler: "You really think so...?"

Steve P.

"As long as someone wields the whip, someone else will want to kiss it."
-G. Gordon Gordon