BOC: Buck action

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue May 7 08:34:07 EDT 1996

>Encouraging stuff from DR, on the Buck Dharma folder on AOL:

>NB this was from a thread on AOL, where I've clipped it is mostly responses
>to earlier messages.  (I don't want Carl to think he's come in at half-time
>again! :)

he's come in at half-life time....
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)