BOC: Buck action

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Tue May 7 10:25:02 EDT 1996

Carl asked

>> [...]
>> >  my private issue CD, which _will_ be offered in a while. Please stand
>> by....
>> [...]
>
>        Is this his new solo album that I've heard rumors of?

You know about as much about it now as I do!  And I'm *not* going through old
AOL threads to see if there's anything I missed, because I get too wound up.
 But I will keep an eye out for anything new.

I'm tempted to agree with your speculation that the Brain Surgeons' rise may
have caused reverberations in the BOC camp...  the long-awaited re-awakening
of German air supremacy, or something like that...

- Andy