Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Tue May 7 10:50:04 EDT 1996

jean l delacour writes:

> Steve;
>
> SO what you're saying is only "true BOC fans" are on BOC-L and not on
> AOL???

I said nothing of the sort.  Eric said that bit about who were the
real fans and who weren't, in a post that someone forwarded from the
AOL folder.  Personally, I'm not all that fond of the cheerleading,
"My band, right or wrong" type of fandom that seems to prevail over
there, but maybe that's just because I've gotten cynical about this
whole rock-n-roll thing.

> I, too, have invested many hours, dollars, and miles in BOC, but I don't
> think that it is fair to say that those elsewhere are not real fans.
>
> What about BOC fans who don't even have computers?

Sometimes I think they're the lucky ones.  They got to keep their
illusions.  Of course, we *could* all just wear horse blinders, but
that would look silly.

Steve
swann at panix.com