"True BOC fans" are on BOC-L

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue May 7 11:16:12 EDT 1996

>> Just that the BOC-L folks are more willing to express
>> controversial opinions.
>
>The profile I see on BOC-L is more weighted to pro-AL/Deb fans.
>
>It doesn't appear to me to give balanced treatment on very many
>many issues.   They (AOL) should come over broaden the discussion.

Hey, they'd be welcome to.   Most of us can't get over there, but it'd be
easy to get over here for them.  I check the alt.music.boc group now and
then, it seems far more geared to adoration and idolation, but the message
volume isn't very good at all.  (JS - do you have a problem with the FAQ
being posted there?  It might be a good hook to get people to get on this
list...)
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)