Trash Talk???

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue May 7 11:22:31 EDT 1996

>> And _no_one_ on the BOC side has gotten the thrashing that
>> Hawkwind's manager Doug Smith reguarly garners!  :)

I am sorry to report that R.O.D.S.  (Rub Out Doug Smith) has only met
60% of it's fundraising goals.  This was after the projected costs were
revised to somewhere around eight times what was previously expected.  Part
of the blame goes to Sonique, as instead of merely hiring a conventional
assassin, he's forced
us to use all proceeds to date in expensive research on sonic weapons.

Thus far the only passable results occur when using one the the Hawklord
Music guns and loading them up with "Club Ninja".   Unfortunately the
results of hitting Doug with this only causes pound signs to appear in both
his eyes, and he once, after being bombarded for an entire night, woke up
and placed a call to Tommy Zvonchek, but nobody was home, and he then
returned to sleep.

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)