BOC: newer stuff

Brent C. McDonald brentmcd at DEM.EHNR.STATE.NC.US
Tue May 7 12:33:38 EDT 1996

Damn!  Can't seem to find my old Club Ninja tape anywhere.  I never
could get into it though.  On the other hand, Revolution by Night is
about half good.  Take me Away, Veins, Shadow of California, and Feel
the Thunder I like.  Let Go is among the worst songs BOC has ever done,
IMO.  "B O C -- you can be whatever you wanna be.  you've got the power,
we've got the key -- B O C"  etc.