"True BOC fans" are on BOC-L

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Tue May 7 12:20:06 EDT 1996

ross.reyes writes:

> > Just that the BOC-L folks are more willing to express
> > controversial opinions.
>
> The profile I see on BOC-L is more weighted to pro-AL/Deb fans.
>
> It doesn't appear to me to give balanced treatment on very many
> many issues.   They (AOL) should come over broaden the discussion.

They?  I'm sure anybody who wanted to could do that.  It's not like
you have to pass some kind of admissions test to join BOC-L.

I don't really remember when you signed on to BOC-L, but we had many
years of solid fandom here before the cracks started to show.  I mean,
it seems to me that there has been less emphasis lately on what we
like about the band, and considerably more about what racks us - but
maybe that's inevitable, when you talk about the same topic for too
long with nothing new to add.  If there had been 3 or 4 new BOC albums
in the interim, we probably wouldn't be discussing what a loser Club
Ninja was.

Steve
swann at panix.com