HW: must be spring

Rob Stuckey etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Tue May 7 18:31:35 EDT 1996

> Well after an abyssmal MSc exam this morning, things are looking up. Hwind
> play Ipswich, Young Gods play London in July (anyone know where the Garage
> venue is?), and a BOC tab book. Anyway -

     The Garage is (if I remember rightly) in Highbury Corner,
    opposite Highbury station and about a mile from Angel.
    I've roadied for a couple of bands who have played there
    and saw the Jesus Lizard there a year or so ago.
     It's possibly my favourite small-ish venue in London.

        bye - Rob