"True BOC fans" are on BOC-L

UNREGISTERED VERSION sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Tue May 7 16:13:03 EDT 1996

Reply to ross.reyes about "True BOC fans" are on BOC-L
>> Just that the BOC-L folks are more willing to express
>> controversial opinions.

>The profile I see on BOC-L is more weighted to pro-AL/Deb fans.

>It doesn't appear to me to give balanced treatment on very many
>many issues.   They (AOL) should come over broaden the discussion.

Just a thought about this thread. This is just MY perception of things from
what I've read since joining the list a short time ago.

BOC-L has Al and Deb. Therefore it has more info on their side of things.

AOL has Eric and Buck. Therefore it has more info on their side of things.

Different people can perceive the same events slightly differently but the
other people on the list would maybe tend to side with the people they have
contact with and whose version they know the most about. I don't have access
to AOL (as far as I know) but I would assume that Eric/Buck believe that they
were in the right and post from that point of view. Al/Deb believe and do the
same. MY info comes from BOC-L and so I would tend to side with Al/Deb.

IMHO I think that no matter how hard they two parties tried to stay civil on
the same list. It couldn't last. And I would assume that neither party would
wish and on going public fight.

As I say. This is just my uneducated thoughts.

By the way. Can anybody tell me if you can order TBS albums in the Uk in any
way. I'd be interest in hearing them as until I joined the list I didn't know
they even existed. E-mail me privatly if this is general knowledge or has been
covered and I missed it.

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk