Not Trashing Eric- Honest!!!

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Tue May 7 11:49:36 EDT 1996

> > I'm not sure Club Ninja was great, but it was certainly better than
> > "Winger"- remember that moron?  He's probably leading the band in a gay
> > dinner theatre right now.
>
>         Oohh!  "Winger & the Magi-tones".  Will he have pink upholstered
> amps?  The Murf & the Magi-tones scene from _The Blues Brothers_ is
> one of my all-time favorite images of the bottom of the heap :)

I quite like the first Winger album - and Reb Beach is quite a good
guitarist (in a pretty sort of way) despite having a stupid name.
Whilst it may be true that they deserve to be doing three 45 minute sets
a night covering popular show tunes at the *Startlight Rooms Dance
'n' Grill* it's far more likely that BOC will end up there ... hmmm
they could adapt a few of their own songs *Don't Fear the Bearnaise*,
*Pay Me 262*, *Bucks Burger*.....

Chris