HW: newbie

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue May 7 17:43:55 EDT 1996

> Thanks Hawkwind fans!  I was out of town last week and visited a record
> store where, out of curiosity, I purchased an old Masters of the
> Universe on vinyl.  It's just a compilation, but I am suitably
> impressed.  I want more!  They also had a clean copy of Warrior at the
> Edge of Time in the used vinyl bin.  Should I make the effort to get it?

        What are they asking and does it have the fold-out cover?  It's
definitely worth it for the cover!  The albums is good too ;)  Even the
rather silly Moorcock poetry ;)

        Do you mean the _MotU_ compilation with the ominous looking dude
in the cloak on the front?  That's the good one.  It's been superseded
by the CD remasters now, but is still a good collection of tunes.

Cheers,
Carl