Not Trashing Eric- Honest!!!

David Zeiger dzeiger at NETCOM.COM
Tue May 7 19:22:48 EDT 1996

>         Mind you I think the sound on _CC_ is less than top-notch
> (the delay/reverb on the guitar is often very uneven and unnatural
> sounding--listen to the beginning of ETI)

Hmmm, I thought the intro to ETI was one of the best things on the
album.  Isn't the intro to a song called "Extraterrestrial
Intellegence" supposed to sound unnatural? :-)

            David Zeiger              dzeiger at netcom.com

Windows 95: The Dracula of Operating Systems--it sucks up all your
memory, bleeds your hard drive dry, and only works an average of
12 hours out of every 24.