Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Joseph Brooks jbrooks at CONNECTNET.COM
Tue May 7 22:38:59 EDT 1996

At 02:24 PM 5/7/96 +0100, you wrote:
>> My favorite (or least favorite) BOC clunker? Its HAS to be "The Marshall
>> Plan".. a hokier song was never done, IMO.
>
>        Hokey indeed!  I always looked at it that way, but since being
>forced to listen to it off of _WotT_, I've developed a sort of liking
>for it.  A very tongue-in-cheek sort of liking--I'm a semi-aspiring
>musician, after all :)
>
>        (semi-aspiring is several steps below semi-professional :)

I think one problem I have with it is that it always reminds me (lyricly
anyway) of another similar song by (Journey? no, Foreigner..) "And that one
guitar.. Felt good in his hands.." Oh how that screeching, whiney voice
grates on my nerves.. which I hate even more than "The Marshall Plan".

     _
  | | \   *jbrooks at connectnet.com                   | "So Ladies, Fish
  | | <   *http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/1154|  and Gentlemen,here's
|_| |_/   *WALSTIB / Keep our Internet free!        |  my angled dream..."