HW: Hawkwind Feedback

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Wed May 8 17:31:53 EDT 1996

        Hi
                just received my copies of HF24,25 and noticed that
        there are a couple of photos of the "legendary Doug SNiff".
        So have a peek, and if anyone spots this idiot at a show
        give him some stick!.
        I was quite impressed with the Alien show review,the helmet Ron
        wears does look a bit mickey mouse though.
        The only bad thing I would comment on is Brian Tawn's comments
        on how dodgy doug ,has really looked after the band,I think the list
        begs to differ here.

        regards

        Marty