Not Trashing Eric- Honest!!!

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed May 8 06:33:48 EDT 1996

> And yes, the cheese-metal production is probably the biggest reason
> that I can't listen to Club Ninja.  I might give some (not many) of
> those songs another listen if they were reproduced in more reasonable
> style, one that doesn't make me feel like I'm listening to "Pour
> Some Sugar On Me".

        What you dare heap abuse on the song from the album of which
I had all the 7" singles in high school!?  :)  Well, there were better
songs on that album anyway--at least it wasn't as lame an album as the
follow-up, where even my kompleatist nature cracked and rebelled against
buying it, so thick and slimy was the cheese :)

        We all have our embarrassing pasts :)

Cheers,
Carl