HW: Orgasmatron Tracks

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Wed May 8 08:30:00 EDT 1996

To fill in during Bernhard's absence, here are the dates and sites for the
tracks (from the Discography).

         The Right Stuff (ECT TV Soundtrack 16.4.85)
        Angels of Death (ECT TV Soundtrack 16.4.85)
        New Jerusalem (Ipswich 4.12.79)
        Starfarers Despatch (Spirit Of The Age) (Birmingham Kinetic
           Playground 12.12.71)
        Master of the Universe (Birmingham Kinetic Playground 12.12.71)
        Mask of Morning (Brighton 24.4.92)
        Images (Bournemouth Academy 2.7.90)
        Brainstorm (Stonehenge 20.6.84)
        Magnu (Crystal Palace 24.8.85)
        Shot Down In The Night (Hammersmith Odeon 22.4.88)

I'd have done this direct, but my mail system doesn't give the originator's
address.

Rudy