off:masters

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Wed May 8 11:05:57 EDT 1996

Tim observes:

> The metal release list a while back suggested a new one this year. I guess
> Ginger Baker exited a while back though. Although I think the first one was
> excellent, lots of people I know with roughly the same tastes have no time
> for it whatsoever !
> Their second release, whilst being far removed from the Blue Garden material
> has steadily grown on me too.
>
> > And, of course since Tim left, he took a mighty
> > big slice of gtr playing with im.  BTW, he has a new indie solo album
> > out.
>
> Not still with The Bogeymen then ?

Tim,
Sadly, no.  In fact they've been split for many years, though many of
them still play bars around here regularly.  I jam with Mr. Owl on a
semi-regular basis at a couple of open mics.  He was somehow shunted
off during the whole process, but he was a prime mover before they
made it big.  There was supposed to be a second Bogey disc but it
never happened.  Tim's doing a solo thing, but he covers many styles.
 Haven't heard the new one yet...
 theo