BOC Re: Eric and Buck on AOL

Eddie W. Presley Jr. epresley at IU.NET
Wed May 8 11:47:53 EDT 1996

John wrote:
>So, as far as I'm concerned, I've gotten approval on the FAQ from both
>Bolle, as well as Albert and Deborah.  In addition, Eric and Buck have
>also had the opportunity to provide any input they want.  I've said it
>before and I'll say it again -- this FAQ is for BOC fans,

        This is all well and good, but completely misses the point. The
point was not that the faq is incorrect, but that from Eric/Buck and Al a
faq with their hand penned annotations and anecdotes would would seem to be
a natural seeing as how in touch and informative they seem to wish to be
with their fans.