Eric and Buck on AOL

Wed May 8 12:59:51 EDT 1996

One other thing to consider as far as this "it would be nice to have
Eric and/or Buck on BOC-L" thread:

You also have to consider that another reason for some people not joining
BOC-L is that they simply don't have time to keep up with the volume of
e-mail.  I know this is Bolle's reason for not joining BOC-L (at least
the reason he told me) - he can barely keep up with all the AOL traffic
and mail he gets, and he'd be swamped if he had to wade through the
waters of BOC-L as well.  My guess is that this may be a consideration
for Eric/Buck, even if Al/Deb were not here -- they basically want a
single home on the internet, and since they've got a good fan base on
AOL, they see the xtra traffic as outweighing any advantage of being in
contact with additional fans.

John