BD/VH connection?

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Wed May 8 14:47:51 EDT 1996

Daniel responds:

> Theo writes;
>                                                  VH has always impressed me=
>  as a
> >great party band that can't decide if it wants to be a rave-up rocker
> >act or pop-ballad group.  I think since Dave's departure, the party-
> >band persona has taken over...
>

> Hmmm, but I allways claimed David as MrParty... :-)
>

>         -Daniel

Yeah, he projected that persona, but I think he preferred the
material that appealed to the younger segment of the fan base, and,
yes [look out for the feminist backlash!] brought the teenage girls
to the concerts.  I guess Dave struck me as the 'rock star' dude,
while Sammy seems more like the partying buddy who lives next door...
theo