Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed May 8 15:17:35 EDT 1996

> >The current/ongoing Sabbath material is pretty heavy, though it leans
> >heavy on the mythology angle.  Personally, I don't dislike the Sab
> >material as much as others do.  I think Tony Martin's a great singer,
> >certainly better than ozzy.
> >
> Try Geezer Butlers new band G//Z/R. If anything hes got heavier, more so
> than any Sabbath stuff, and definitely more than Ozzy.

        Well, g//z/r is only heavy in that kind of grindy Pantera/Rage
Against the Machine kind of way.  It's not bad, and has bits I quite like
but it's not that interesting.  I'd rate it solid, but otherwise just OK.
The bloke from Fear Factory singing was OK on his "clean" tone but pretty
generic when he moved into cookie-monster-death territory ...

        Still, I look forward to seeing what Geezer does as a followup.

Cheers,
Carl