BOC: Champions of Rock

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Thu May 9 03:03:35 EDT 1996

>>Ah, that could be the reason no one seems to have a bad copy of Burning For
>>You! My copy of CC is released on Fragile Records. Maybe the Herald release
>>has got a correct version.
>Hmm... I should check more on this -- I have a (UK I belive) CD single of
>the Cult Classic version of Reaper/Burnin' that was released on Fragile.
>I'll have to check to see if the stutter is on there.
No, the CD /single/ is alright.
When I was in London last week, I saw the Herald release. I could not have a
listen, so please let me know. I guess the Fragile release (the Herald
release mentions Fragile records though, but has a Herald sign on it) is kind
of rare?

>BTW, Cagey Cretins is not on WotT.
Oh... Don't know what made me say that then :-)

Jerry