Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Tox tox at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu May 9 00:07:41 EDT 1996

On Wed, 8 May 1996, Douglas A Mitchell wrote:

> I must chime in with the Toxic Thespian (by the way Tox, when
> can we expect Part II?) with a wish to purchase a CD copy of the
> dreaded Club Ninja.  I have tried, via Goldmine & more mundane
> methods, to acquire a copy, to no avail...

The wires tend to cross in conjunction with temporally significant points
in history/mythology; given the significance imparted by Part II, and the
onrush of preceding events, I'd guess either late tonight or else early
next week.

-Tox

"It was the Light of Heinous-Sight, Carl. You're under an evil Wyrd."

                                        -the yvyl weird,
                                                Crossed Wires 3.2