Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu May 9 09:10:27 EDT 1996

>Sure Make Rock not War gets me a bit queasy, but Dancin In The Ruins, Perfect
>Water and, yes, and Shadow Warrior are all totally worthwhile efforts. If
>there's a gaff BOC album its probably _Mirrors_ :^)

here we go again...

Shall we just do another poll and get it over with?  I like Mirrors, I like
it a lot.  There's
only about one track on it I don't care for (YNTOIWLF), and the Great Sun
Jester is
one of the reasons I got into BOC in the first place.
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)