Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Thu May 9 12:51:39 EDT 1996

Tim queries:

>So which is the UK version? When CN came out a friend of mine got the vinyl
which *doesn't* have the "Bones of our Oppressors" bit on WtWC, but my CD
copy does. Which one is the UK effort...(I can't recall if WF fades or not)

I believe that *only* the "US Mix" (3rd and final mix) has the Howard
Stern intro (I've got the Scandanavian mix on CD and I'm almost positive
that it's not there) -- there are some other things that are common to
the UK and Scandanavian mixes, so the only way I know for sure to identify
the UK mix is by the non-fadeout of "White Flags".

John