Jimi's tastes...

Douglas A Mitchell DwnTheMtn at AOL.COM
Thu May 9 16:27:10 EDT 1996

Theo:

>A buddy of mine was convinced Jimi was saying: 'piss the sky!'
>Now would that mean the sky was issuing from his unit, or that
>he was simply urinating up into the air?

Jimi was known for some pretty wild on & offstage antics.  Could be
either one, depending on "where" he was at the time he wrote it...

(P.S.:  My one little tiny claim to fame; I drive by his final resting
           place every day on the way to the office.  So I think Jimi
           thoughts every day...not such a bad thing... =)

Paul Allen's Jimi Museum @ The Seattle Center is worth visiting,
if you're visiting the Great Wet North.  Very visual...

"The Snowman"           _?_     Tuned in to life's essentials...
Douglas A. Mitchell        I         Skiing, Backpacking, & the
                                                mighty Blue Oyster Cult!
Home:  dwnthemtn at aol.com
Office:  dmitch at microscan.com         WE UNDERSTAND...

"They're OK the last days of May, but I'll be breathin' dry air,
I'm leaving soon, the others are already there...Wouldn't be
interested in coming along, instead of staying here?  It said
the West is nice this time of year, that's what they say."

                                       --- Donald 'Buck Dharma' Roeser