HW: must be spring questions

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Fri May 10 14:09:58 EDT 1996

Bill Stewart writes:

> QUESTIONS
>
> Will I need advance tickets for any of these HW shows?.

They're not guaranteed to be sold out but do you wanna take the risk of
not getting in?

> If so, what would be
> the best way to procure them.

Phone & credit card usually works for me.

> I am thinking about basing out of London and
> using public transport to and from the shows--is this reliable or is it
> better to travel city to city with the band.

"British Rail" is synonymous with "reliability" - NOT. If you take the
train, take an early one just in case. Buses are usually more reliable
if you're not headed into a rush hour traffic jam.

> Is there suitable lodgings in
> the cities Hw will be playing in.

It's usually not too hard to find B&B for between 12 and 20 Pounds
outside of London. Best to arrive before 6pm if doing this though, or to
phone ahead and book.

> What would be the best way to get from
> England to Holland for the Dutch shows (don't want to fly).

Train via the Channel Tunnel?

> Also my doctor tells me I must be in frequent contact with certain green
> herbs-- what's the availability?

I'm told by folks in the know that there's a drought on here just now.
Could be a case of asking around in the pubs before the gig. Gotta be
careful doing that though.

> regards
> Bill  (I'll sort this fuckin passport business out) Stewart

Good luck.

FoFP