Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Richard Lockwood richard.lockwood at TPD.CO.UK
Fri May 10 14:13:43 EDT 1996

>        Yes indeed!  Support for _Mirrors_ here as well!

>> Of course, I was even bummed when AOF
>> came out, thought it was too mellow at the time, though that one grew on
me.

>        Actually, I don't like a lot of _AoF_ overly much myself.  I seldom
>do more than breeze thru Reaper, ETI, and Not the Summer of Love.  Perhaps
>Tattoo Vampire if I feel adventurous.
>        I guess I'm just a sucker for the catchy riff :)

Barring CN, I'd have to agree that AoF is probably the weakest album overall,
although it's saved by one or two of the strongest songs BOC ever recorded.
To be brutally honest, I can't stand True Confessions, and most of the second
side, barring RoVG.  Thank god for programmable CD players!
(And why does the spoken word intro to RoVG *sound* (obviously not the actual
words!) remarkably like the intro to the theme from 'Fame'? - or is that just
me?
:-)

Cheers,

Rich.

** Supercalifragalisticborussiamunchengladbach **