Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Fri May 10 03:49:10 EDT 1996

>>Now that we've established that the vast majority of BOC-Lers
>>hate Club Ninja and everything it stands for, might I inquire
>>whether anyone would like to sell or trade a copy of CN
>>(ideally CD or else cassette)? My Reasons:
>>1) It's out of print.

>I must chime in with the Toxic Thespian (by the way Tox, when
>can we expect Part II?) with a wish to purchase a CD copy of the
>dreaded Club Ninja.  I have tried, via Goldmine & more mundane
>methods, to acquire a copy, to no avail...

Ah, Europeans get a break sometimes as well, concerning availability.
(Another one if you count the new album not to be released in the US right
away.)
It's not that difficult to get Club Ninja here, I guess. I have the CD, so
I'm not interested in knowing where to find more copies, but I'll have a look
around. My copy was about US$ 13. That was the UK release. Now I've got to
get the US release for the different mixes.

Jerry