New Codex and Discography

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Fri May 10 15:51:48 EDT 1996

I've updated these for all the latest releases. I'd be grateful if those
who know about which versions of tracks arise from which dates would
check over it. Those who need it to update Web site copies should email
me for the new versions.

We'll be getting the Love In Space stuff soon (Hopefully) and I'll
update as soon as possible to include it. However, if someoene does get
the stuff before me I'd appreciate tracklists and which tracks on the EP
match tracks on the LP or are edits of them. Also if someone would type
up lyrics from the album cover then we could get the lyrics files up to
date too.

Cheers

FoFP