BOC: Where on AOL?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri May 10 11:53:47 EDT 1996

>Jerry, if you don't subscribe to AOL, you are SOL.   That's the "value" they
>add that makes people willing to pay.   I don't know if they have the 10 or
>15 free hour trial over there in the lowlands, but you might want to try
>that and then say no thanks.

Are we supposed to make anything of the fact that Eric and Buck use
AOL, while Al and Deb use a real provider?

Nah, better not.  Bolle does also.
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)