HW: must be spring questions

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Fri May 10 20:58:53 EDT 1996

Bill,

>> What would be the best way to get from
>> England to Holland for the Dutch shows (don't want to fly).
>Train via the Channel Tunnel?

Cheapest is by bus & boat - but it takes a couple of hours. Why don't you
want to fly? Just one hour flight.

Where will HW play in Holland this time?
The last couple of years they've played in Alkmaar (30 miles North of
Amsterdam), Heino (too far from Amsterdam, although you already came all the
way from the UK), and Amsterdam itself, both the Paradiso and Melkweg.
If you're going to Amsterdam, let me know. I will probably go to an Amsterdam
gig as well.

>> Also my doctor tells me I must be in frequent contact with certain green
>> herbs-- what's the availability?
>I'm told by folks in the know that there's a drought on here just now.
>Could be a case of asking around in the pubs before the gig. Gotta be
>careful doing that though.

:-) I kind of expected a question like that! I don't have to tell you it's
damn easy to get some in Holland, do I?
Price: replace the GBP with DFL - the amount is about the same.

Jerry