More 80's/90's segue-ing into BOC/HW

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Fri May 10 20:20:31 EDT 1996

>Yes- I imagine that might be true- Being from Britain, you might remember
>Bad News?  My favourite 80's Metal band from Europe.

Bad News? (Well, I'm not from the UK, and I've heard of it as well.) That was
actually meant as a joke, wasn't it? What's their names, from various British
comedy shows... I thought they made one or two movies, one including their
Donnington performance (or was it somewhere else?) - but it still was meant
as a joke. It's quite good to listen to, actually - very funny.

Jerry