Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Fri May 10 12:48:34 EDT 1996

In a message dated 10/05/96  16:33:03, you write:

>The CD made in Austria (although the jewel case may claim it's made in
>Holland) contains WF /with/ fade-out, and WtWC /with/ spoken intro.
>
>The jewel case states cat# COL 468715-2, but the inner circle of the CD
>states CDCBS 26775.

That's curious, because my copy has CDCBS 26775 consistently, and the CD says
"manufactured in Japan", and the cover is printed in Holland.  It seems to be
the same as yours, though.  What about "Madness..." - fadeout or not?  Mine
doesn't, but my UK LP does.

Who'd be a collector, eh? :)

- Andy