HW: must be spring

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Fri May 10 17:56:20 EDT 1996

bart writes:

> Jill sez -
>

> > Can you confirm the date for this one?  Is it 23rd or 24th June?
>
> Hawkwind play Ipswich Corn Exchange monday the 24th June. Starts 8pm.
> Tickets 11.50 (standing downstairs, seats on balcony). Support not yet
> known.  box office either 01473 215544 or 01473 281480.

Natch.... can't make this one then - I'll have exam meetings all day.

sigh 8-(

> PS Jill, I ain't forgotten about the comet pics, don't worry.

Ta.   I think the postperson went on holiday for a few days recently -
nothing at all arrived and I was afeared he was eating it or losing
things back into letter boxes or sommat.

jill

obWhere'sTheNewAlbumGotTo> Typical Hawkwind  8-(

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk