More 80's/90's segue-ing into BOC/HW

John McIntyre MCINTYRE at PA.MSU.EDU
Fri May 10 13:25:52 EDT 1996

>From: Jerry <stayer at PI.NET>

>Bad News? (Well, I'm not from the UK, and I've heard of it as well.) That was
>actually meant as a joke, wasn't it? What's their names, from various British
>comedy shows... I thought they made one or two movies, one including their
>Donnington performance (or was it somewhere else?) - but it still was meant
>as a joke. It's quite good to listen to, actually - very funny.

Two movies that I'm aware of: _Bad News_ and _Bad News On Tour_; the latter
has their Donnington performance.  Available on videotape.  I found them
to be a pretty pale imitation of Spinal Tap, but they did have a few jokes
that were not in Spinal Tap.

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept
Michigan State University