Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat May 11 02:19:07 EDT 1996

On  9-MAY-1996 08:56:08.4 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >> >I will have a copy on CD yet, whether it be the US or the
   >Scandihoovian > release.  The UK version?  If I could find one...
   >>
   >> If by any chance you do - PLEASE let me know.  The UK release on CD is
   >> very rare, if it exists at all -- even Bolle doesn't have a copy of
   >this > (at least, he hadn't as of about 6 months ago).  But, I have
   >heard the UK > mix (where "White Flags" doesn't fade out) so I know it
   >exists, at least > on vinyl.
   >So which is the UK version? When CN came out a friend of mine got the
   >vinyl which *doesn't* have the "Bones of our Oppressors" bit on WtWC,
   >but my CD copy does. Which one is the UK effort...(I can't recall if
   >WF fades or not)
   >Sure Make Rock not War gets me a bit queasy, but Dancin In The Ruins,
   >Perfect
   >Water and, yes, and Shadow Warrior are all totally worthwhile efforts.

Right on, finally someone else who has something good to say about "Shadow
Warrior". My opinion of CN is very simple; I like three songs -- "Shadow",
"Dancin'" and "White Flags". I can't figure out why "Water" is the most
touted. This did nothing for me.

Chuck

   >If there's a gaff BOC album its probably _Mirrors_ :^)

"Jester" makes it worth 100 bucks. A pretty sub-standard album all around,
but "Jester" will always be in my top 5-10 BOC songs. Just gets me in the
gut...

Chuck

`[1;35;43mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive