BOC: Where on AOL?

Douglas A Mitchell DwnTheMtn at AOL.COM
Sat May 11 02:37:35 EDT 1996

Jerry:

>>As I am one of the "regulars" on the AOL circuit, I'd be happy
>>to pass along some information.  You will find the music bulletin
>>boards at Keyword "mmc" (music message center), from there
>>select "rock/pop", then "A-F", and strike "B" until you see "Blue
>>Oyster Cult."  You might also want to head down to the SWU
>>folder, which has very recently gained permanent status... =)

>Also accessible for people like me, ie no account with AOL?

Unfortunately Jerry, no.  The only reason that I use AOL is the
presence of gentlemen like Buck & Eric, and folks like Chris Fenn
& John Roeser, as well as the incomparable Sandy Roeser...

I figure the $20 to $30 bucks a month that I spend is worth it, given
what I would pay for a flat rate provider, and the fact that I have a
UNIX work address, that costs me NOTHING to use for file transfers.
Best of both worlds, I must say... =)

See you out there...

"The Snowman"           _?_     Tuned in to life's essentials...
Douglas A. Mitchell        I         Skiing, Backpacking, & the
                                                mighty Blue Oyster Cult!
Home:  dwnthemtn at aol.com
Office:  dmitch at microscan.com         WE UNDERSTAND...

"They're OK the last days of May, but I'll be breathin' dry air,
I'm leaving soon, the others are already there...Wouldn't be
interested in coming along, instead of staying here?  It said
the West is nice this time of year, that's what they say."

                                       --- Donald 'Buck Dharma' Roeser