CN/RBN/Mirrors

Douglas A Mitchell DwnTheMtn at AOL.COM
Sat May 11 02:37:37 EDT 1996

PW:

>>He was good on albums, 1,2,3,4, very natural sounding.
>>OK on albums 5,6, but hit the voice lessons or something by the time
>>Mirrors rolled around.  He actually thought he could sing.   His
>>voice just got way too clean, his style way too polished from that
>>album on.

>> RR

>I don't know about that.  It was more the style of all the songs on the
>album, not just Eric's voice.  There were some great songs on Mirrors; The
>Great Sun Jester for example.  Mirrors wasn't the first album with mellow
>songs on it.  Look at The Last Days Of May.

Yes, I agree.  But it *was* the Buck-ster singing on the 'Last Days Of May'.
(As well as Al & Joe doing the "haunting female harmony" backgrounds... =)

I never will live that one down, eh Andrew... =)

"The Snowman"           _?_     Tuned in to life's essentials...
Douglas A. Mitchell        I         Skiing, Backpacking, & the
                                                mighty Blue Oyster Cult!
Home:  dwnthemtn at aol.com
Office:  dmitch at microscan.com         WE UNDERSTAND...

"They're OK the last days of May, but I'll be breathin' dry air,
I'm leaving soon, the others are already there...Wouldn't be
interested in coming along, instead of staying here?  It said
the West is nice this time of year, that's what they say."

                                       --- Donald 'Buck Dharma' Roeser