BOC: Where on AOL?

Douglas A Mitchell DwnTheMtn at AOL.COM
Sat May 11 02:37:43 EDT 1996

Andrew:

>>Jerry, if you don't subscribe to AOL, you are SOL.   That's the "value"
they
>>add that makes people willing to pay.   I don't know if they have the 10 or
>>15 free hour trial over there in the lowlands, but you might want to try
>>that and then say no thanks.

>Are we supposed to make anything of the fact that Eric and Buck use
>AOL, while Al and Deb use a real provider?

>Nah, better not.  Bolle does also.

Literacy & AOL are not mutually exclusive.
You just have to know what your priorities are...
(that would be...BOC!)

"The Snowman"           _?_     Tuned in to life's essentials...
Douglas A. Mitchell        I         Skiing, Backpacking, & the
                                                mighty Blue Oyster Cult!
Home:  dwnthemtn at aol.com
Office:  dmitch at microscan.com         WE UNDERSTAND...

"They're OK the last days of May, but I'll be breathin' dry air,
I'm leaving soon, the others are already there...Wouldn't be
interested in coming along, instead of staying here?  It said
the West is nice this time of year, that's what they say."

                                       --- Donald 'Buck Dharma' Roeser