HW: Hawklords and SotA for cheap

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat May 11 14:49:10 EDT 1996

Guess what popped up in the bargain bin at my local BB? Two
copies of Hawklords Live and three (one of which I now own) of
Spirit Of The Age (Solstice Remixes), all for just $4.99 each.
If anyone wants me to pick up a copy for them, let me know.
SotA I got for my Stage B Kollector's badge. I like the last
remix the best, the ambient one, but the others are way too
techno for me. Possibly the weakest HW item I've bought yet.
I'm not even sure it should be filed under the name HW, maybe
Astralasia would be more appropriate, since they basically do
whatever they want with the tracks AND add their own sounds.

Hawklords Live, on the other hand, is a masterpiece, so I'm
sure somewhat will want to snag these...

Chuck