BOC: I'm with Toxic Boy-Looking for CD copy of "lame" Club Ninja.

James Coburn cando at INDIRECT.COM
Sat May 11 00:44:00 EDT 1996

>The toxic boy feels compelled to leap into the miasma and ask:
>
>Now that we've established that the vast majority of BOC-Lers hate Club
>Ninja and everything it stands for, might I inquire whether anyone would
>like to sell or trade a copy of CN (ideally CD or else cassette)? My Reasons:

Toxic Boy has an idea that caught my eye - if he gets a CD copy from some
one of the "CN is lame-ers" and one of the said mentioned group is
disappointed they were unable to sell or trade their CN CD, I'm interested
in being next in line.

Thanks.

James