Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat May 11 02:25:35 EDT 1996

>>The jewel case states cat# COL 468715-2, but the inner circle of the CD
>>states CDCBS 26775.
>        No, my Jewel box states cat# COL 471210 2, the disc reads as above.
>There is also a sticker on the Jewel box that says "Sony Music Collectors
>Choice"

Holy shit, another version... The CD however seems to be same. Printed in
Austria? The Collectors Choice is obviously a re-release (another one).
The songs (White F, War Comes, Madness) are the same?

Until now we have, on CD:

VERSION 1
* CD:
        CDCBS 26775, printed in Austria and Japan
* Cover:
        CDCBS 26775, printed in Holland
        COL 468715-2, printed in ?? (not stated on cover)
        COL 471210-2, printed in ??, "Sony Music Collectors Choice"
* Songs:
        White Flags, fade-out
        When the War Comes, with spoken intro
        Madness To the Method, no fade-out

Someone's got any additions to this list? Especially different versions, of
course!

Jerry