The Great Net Satan

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon May 13 00:53:09 EDT 1996

>>I kind of agree with the guy who thought the post as "snotty."  I use AOL at
>>home, Netscape/Eudora at work.  I use both a lot.  I can't see how anyone
>>could rate one better than the other.  They both do the same thing!
>
>are The Great Net Satan for what they have done to/made of the Internet by
>bringing to it the great unwashed (present company excepted, of course.:-))

etc.

I posted that first post on this, and regret it immensely because it leads to
all this discussion which has nothing to do with BOC or Hawkwind, and I'd
prefer if we could just forget it....  It was intended more in humor than any-
thing else....
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)